- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Attitude of UUM Students Towards Co-Curricular
Activities," (Report in Malay). Own funding, 1985.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub and Salma Ishak, "Self-Skill: Pride
and Satisfaction in Producing Artifacts," (in Malay); prepara-tion
of questionnaire provided by the School of Foundation Studies, Universiti
Utara Malaysia, 1986. This research was carried out with the objective
of ascertaining UUM's stu-dents' perception towards Creative Projects
which are a compulsory component in the university's co-curricular
activities, which carry a weightage of 2 credits.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Personality Traits, Motives for Teaching
and Teacher Trainees' Attitude Towards Teaching and Their Performance
. Ph.D. Thesis Research, Universiti Sains Malaysia. Partially funded
by the Universiti Utara Malaysia ($2400.00).
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Teh Yik Koon & Salma Ishak, "Factors
Related to Inter-Ethnic Relationship in Higher Institutions: Case
of UUM," (Report in Malay). Preparation of questionnaire provided
by the School of Foundation Studies, UUM, 1986.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Attitude and Performance: The Case
of UPM Education Students," Research funded by Universiti Pertanian
Malaysia, 1989.( $2400)
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Sharifah Mohd Nor & Mizan Adiliah
Ahmad Ibrahim, "Relationship Between School Characteristics and Performance,"
(Report in Malay), funded by UPM, 1989. ($5900)
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Sharifah Mohd Nor & Azizah Abd.
Rah-man, "Implementation of the Extended Hours in Secondary Schools:
A Pilot Study," (Report in Malay). A Research Project partially funded
by the National Union of Teaching Profes-sion, 1989.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub & Ahmad Mahdzan Ayob, "Some Correlates
of Performance: A Production Function Approach," 1990, UPM funded
- Rohani Ahmad Tarmizi & Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Teacher
Train-ees' Perception Towards the Effectiveness of Micro-Teaching
in Classroom Teaching Situation", 1990, UPM funded ($2300).
- Ahmad Mahdzan Ayob, Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Alang Perang Abdul
Rahman, Abd. Rahman Aroff & Napsiah Mahfoz, "National Study on
State of the Arts in Evaluation of Teaching in Malaysian Universities".
1991, UPM funded ($10,000).
- Suleiman Mohd Yassin, Ibrahim Mohd Yusoff, Noran Fauziah Yaakub,
Ibrahim Mamat, Husna Sulaiman, Abd. Halin b Hamid & Zahid Embi,
"Perception of the People of Sarawak Towards Development Programmes,"
(in Malay). UPM funded ($200,000).
- Kamariah Abu Bakar, Rohani Tarmizi, Noran Fauziah Yaakub
& Mohd Ibrahim Nazri, "Perception, Job Satisfaction and Work Performance
of UPM Graduate Teachers," (in Malay). UPM funded ($15,000).
- Abdul Rahman Aroff, Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Abd. Aziz Zakaria,
Othman Mohamed, Abd. Rahim Rafie, "Student Discipline in Religious
Secondary Schools,"(in Malay), funded by the Islamic Division of the
Ministry of Education ($30,000)
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, Habibah Elias, Rahyl Mahyuddin, Nora
Mohd. Nor & Mohd Faiz Abdullah, "Psychological factors in the
Learning of English Among Students in Higher Education", UPM funded
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Learning Styles of Malaysian Students
in American Universities." Sabbatical Research Project carried out
while at Ohio University, Athens, USA, 1993/94.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Evolution of Education in Malaysia:
Responses to Changing Socio-Economic Development Objectives." Funded
by the Luce Foundation, Ohio University, Fall Quarter, 1994.
- Sally Navin, Noran Fauziah Yaakub and Othman Mohamed, "Counseling
Needs Assessment of Malaysian and African Primary School Teachers,"
self funded, 1994.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Learning Styles of Low and High Achievers
at UPM," UPM funded, 1996.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Computer Anxiety among University
Students," self funding, 1996.
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub and Mohd. Ibrahim Nazri, "Problems and
Anxiety in Teaching Practice among UPM Students," self funding, 1996.
- Habibah Elias and Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Job Motivation and
Job Performance among Recipients of Outstanding Service in UPM," UPM
- Noran Fauziah Yaakub, "Learning of Malay and English in Higher
Education: Some Psychological Perspectives," UUM funded